Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Ressurection Sunday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.  These are photos from Saturday. We had a get together with my mom's side of the family and had a nice dinner then an egg hunt for the kids. It was so fun.

Here are a bunch of photos:



On Sunday morning my husband and I got up at 4:30am to get ready for the Sunrise service at our church.  I dragged the kids out of bed at 6:30am and just put them in the car in their PJs.  The Service was wonderful and we had a great turn out.  Since it was raining we had it indoors so it is probably the first year we weren't freezing.  Pastor Jerry gave a wonderful message and we did communion.  Then we went outside for prayer since the rain had stopped.  After our Sunrise service we had a breakfast at the church that was soooo good.  After eating I got the kids dressed and groomed for church right there at church and we had extra time to sit and listen to the choir rehearse (which my husband is directing).  Then Emma went to Sunday school and Landon and I stayed in the nursery and he played.  I ended up staying in the nursery during service due to having many guests and a full nursery of babies.  Then we went home for a quick lunch and got the kids down for naps (Landon started his in his high chair).  And immediately following we had another dinner with Matt's family and did an Egg hunt with the kids.
John 11:25-26
25Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

No comments:

Post a Comment