Thursday, May 12, 2011

Record Breaking Temperatures

We have had a few days that have broken records this year.  On Monday it was 100F (this broke our record from 16 years ago). So the kids were able to swim mid May which is quite unusual.  I must say Landon liked the pool much more this year then last year.  Last year all he did was cry when I put him in the cold water, but this year I could barely get him out when it was time to go in.


My pregnancy is going well. I am now 21 weeks today so over halfway there.  I have been feeling extra tired lately and having  a harder time getting things done.  Other then that everything is going well.  I have no idea what I want to name our baby girl.  We had names picked out even before the pregnancy with the first two but this time I'm just not sure. Any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment