Friday, June 8, 2012

Riverfestival 2012

Wow have we been busy!!! Mostly with the regular day to day.  We had relatives come in to town all the way from Canada to help us with repairs to get my mother's home on the market to sell.  The week before that we went there each day and spent the day working on decluttering and getting stuff moved out of the house.  To head there we had to all be out of the house by 6:45am with my husband because we only have one car and my mother's house is near his office. We would stay until around 6:45pm when my husband was finished working. 
Photo: Went to the River Festival with Matt and the kids and we got to take a ride in the Farmers hot air balloon. Loads of fun. The kids were so excited!!!

My husband worked at our annual Riverfestival.  Farmers Insurance had a hot air balloon there and was giving rides to raise money for March of Dimes. The kids and I even got a chance to ride in it. So exciting. Also at the festival the kids road on a camel named Charlie.



No comments:

Post a Comment