Thursday, March 17, 2011

Trip to the zoo

So earlier this week my friend Anna called me up and invited us to go to the zoo with her and her daughter Harley.  Her daughter Harley is 4 weeks younger than Landon and she is also expecting twins in August.  We had such a wonderful time together and were so excited to see the new baby lion cub.  Unfortunately I was unable to get a picture of it because people were crowded around and as soon as I got up there with my camera it went behind a rock where I couldn't see it, figures.  My kid's favorite part was the petting zoo, but Harley was terrified.  By the time we left it was well into their nap times and they all crashed in the car.

 


Unfortunately, nap time pretty much only lasted in the car so I sense an early bed time tonight.  This evening we will be going to my brother and sister in law's home for a BBQ.  They have 4 children ages 5, 4, 2, and 5 months old so the evening should be interesting.  Hope you all had a happy St. Patrick's Day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to be able to visit the Zoo, spring will be here soon, so hopefully :-)

    Thanks for leaving your sweet comment on our blog today, it is nice meeting new readers

    Blessing
    Renee

    ReplyDelete