Monday, April 11, 2011

16 week OB Appointment

I had another OB appointment and got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time.  My doctor says the baby sounds great and scheduled me for an ultrasound on wednesday, April 20.  So on that day we should find out whether our baby is a boy or a girl.  We are all very excited to find out what we are having and whom will soon be out numbered.  My husband is really hoping for a boy and Emma is hoping for a sister.  I just want a healthy baby. Landon is indifferent and isn't really sure what is going on.












I thought I would put in a belly picture so I can track how I grow. I am already huge so this can't be good.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! You're kiddos are tooo cute!
    I'm over from Mrs. Stam's blog.
    Following :)
    Can't wait to hear an update after the 20th!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete