Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trying to be more crafty

My niece's birthday was coming up and money is tight so I searched the Internet for something I could possibly make that would be a nice gift for a three year old. This is what I came up with:
www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com

I really enjoyed making this and it was not too difficult or too time consuming. My daughter has requested a felt pizza for her next birthday as well. I forgot to get a picture of my finished product before I wrapped it up but here is a picture of the birthday girl with it. I have the toppings separate in a bag so she could make it as she wished.














Here are some pictures of the birthday party.




























1 comment:

  1. Oh that is SO very cute! I got a "melissa and doug" fake food item and thought it was cute...but a bit expensive. This is a fabulous idea! My youngest and my grands will have a blast with it! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete