Saturday, February 18, 2012

Many new life changes since I last blogged

It has been a long time since I have blogged last and so much in my life has changed.  We have had to go without Internet for awhile, but I didn't miss it too much because I have been so busy with life.

The biggest change we have experienced was the birth of our baby girl Savannah Jolynn Agard.  What a joy she is. I will give more details of her birth in a post to come.  We are so happy to have her as a part of our family.



My husband's business is doing very well and he is expanding and is now renting two different office spaces to accommodate it.  What a blessing that is to our family.  Finances have been a struggle for us since we were married due to some poor choices we had made but they are now in the past and we are looking forward.

We are now in the process of buying a home.  The loan process is in the works but it won't be much longer and we will finally have home ownership.  In the meantime we are staying in my mother's home which is quite crowded but it is only for a little while longer and we can manage.

We are still homeschooling and that takes up most of the day, but we love it.  Emma is now reading and since we have gotten all the phonics down our school time is so much easier. This is just a quick overview and I will have more detailed posts to come so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment