Monday, June 25, 2012

6 years ago today....

Today is mine and my husband's sixth wedding anniversary!!!  Now my husband and I have two different wedding anniversaries that few people even know about.  Today is the anniversary of our "secret" wedding.  The pressures of wedding decisions and conflicting ideas were really getting to us and tearing everyone apart.    We ended up going to the pastor and getting married with just our two best friends present a few weeks before our planned ceremony.  We were so happy and could finally just be together and none of that other stuff mattered anymore.  That day only our parents, the pastor, and our two friends knew we were married.  We still had our ceremony just the same and even celebrate that day even bigger then this anniversary.

Matthew, I have been so blessed to get to share my life with you.  Six years and together we have moved six times, you have had three careers, and we have had three children.  We have grown so much together. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment