Monday, June 18, 2012

Saturday night my husband got a terrible migraine and since he was suffering and there was nothing I could do to help him I decided to make him his favorite chocolate chip cookies that he could enjoy the following day. While I made the dough I also decided to go ahead and prepare the Italian meatballs for the church potluck. I crawled into bed around midnight and Savannah woke me up about every 15 minutes for the remainder of the night. I think she may of had a stomach ache.

We started our morning off later then usual but it came together. The kids happily made special Father's Day cards while I made pancakes for breakfast with strawberries and homemade whip cream. Then quickly got ready and left for church.  Pastor Jerry had a wonderful sermon on Fathers and family and my Dad came and joined us at our church as well.

My Sister Melissa, My Dad, and me

There was a potluck immediately following and we all enjoyed tons of amazing food and great company. After lunch we went home and got the kids down for a nap and my husband and I enjoyed an afternoon of relaxing together and when the kids woke up we went out to Applebee's and had just an appetizer and then went shopping for some new curtains (yes my husband did something just for me on father's day, isn't he wonderful).

Savannah was not in the mood for pictures


My husband is such an amazing father and husband and I feel so blessed that he is the father of my children.  




No comments:

Post a Comment